Tuesday, February 26, 2008

claudia schiffer - upskirts, free sexy mobile video


claudia schiffer

Born: 25 August 1970, Rheinberg, Germany (age 36)
Height: 5' 11" (1.80 m)
Credited Years: 1991 - 2006
Profession: Actress / Self
Known for: Zoolander / The Magic of David Copperfield: 15 Years of Magic / Perfectly Fit

claudia schiffer private sex tape (fragment):


claudia schiffer upskirts, claudia schiffer free sexy mobile video


More celebrity videos:
     

upskirts, free sexy mobile video


My sexual fantasies about claudia schiffer:

I took a sip of my beer and watched Stacy lean close and whisper something into a guy's ear. I didn't really mind, I knew she liked to flirt.

She was wearing a low cut shirt and freie sex videos incredibly long sex movies skirt, showing off her impossibly long legs. Her long blonde hair fell to the middle of her back. She always liked to wear really skimpy outfits to these kinds of parties, and to tell the truth, I probably got a little bit of a kick out free bestiality sex video watching frat boys drooling over my gorgeous girlfriend.

She looked down at the tent in the guy's jeans and then laughed and whispered something to him again.

"Can't you help me out?" The guy asked.

"I can't," she said, "I have a boyfriend."

"C'mon look at me, I'm hard as a rock, and it's all your fault."

"Hey Jess!" Stacy yelled, motioning to her friend Jessica to come over.

Jessica is Stacy's friend. Jessica doesn't sexy music video jessica alba like these parties too much, but Stacy always bugs her to come along. I don't mind, she's pretty cool and always really nice, a lot of times more so than is necessary.

Jessica is nowhere near as attractive as Stacy, but she is definitely cute. She doesn't get a quarter as much attention from guys, but that is probably due partially to the fact that she doesn't dress a quarter as slutty as Stacy does. Jessica does have really nice tits though. Ds compared to Stacy's Bs. If she showed them off a little more, I'm sure she'd have free home made sex movies least a few guys drooling over her. I know I had always wanted to get a look at them.

I watched Jess walk across the party to Stacy and the guy she was teasing.

"Hey," Jess said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Stacy told her.

"What?" Jess asked.

"See I got this poor guy all hot and bothered . . ." Stacy said coyly.

"And?"

"Do you think you could get him off for me?" Stacy asked quietly.

"What? No."

"Just a hand job, nothing serious."

"No." Jess said again.

"Please . . . it's really not fair to him," Stacy pleaded.

"You jerk him off then," Jess said, getting angry.

"C'mon Jess, I have a boyfriend."

"I have a boyfriend too!"

"Yeah, but you and Steve aren't even that serious."

"Yes we are," Jess said.

"Yeah, but he's not here, he'll never know. Please . . . It's just a hand job. It's not like you have to fall in love with him or anything. Just think of it like charity. Please . . . I'll owe you so much . . . I'll make it up to you." Stacy pleaded.

Jess stood there looking at her for a long time. "Fine."

"You're the best," Stacy said hugging her. She led them both to one of the rooms in the back. Stacy shut the door, and teen pussy sex videos back to the living room. She flashed me a smile.

I went into the kitchen, to the keg, and filled my cup. When I came back Stacy was squeezing into a spot on the couch between two football players. I could see claudia schiffer getting excited as she flirted back and forth between the two of them. After a minute she whispered in both their ears, put her hands on their legs and pushed herself to her feet. She walked toward the back of the house and the two football player sex and submission movies got up and followed her.

As she got back gta san andreas hidden explicit sex scene the first guy emerged from the room with a grin on halle berry sex scene pictures face.

"Thank you," he said, and headed back to the living desi malika sexy video A moment later Jess appeared at the door.

"Thanks, but I got two more for you," Stacy said.

"What? No!" Jess yelled

"I'm really sorry, I didn't even mean to. I promise that's it."

"Fine," Jess said. One rhona mitra sex scene the football players reached out and grabbed her tit. Jess grabbed his hand.

"But no in her shoes sex scene Understand?" The football players nodded their heads. She grabbed the other ones hand and led them both into the room. I watched Stacy standing in the door watching.

***

The ride home was awkward to put it lightly.

"I can't believe you made me do that," Jess said.

"Hand jobs aren't a big deal," Stacy said.

"God, what would Steve think?"

"Who gives a shit what Steve would think? He's a loser anyways . . . look, I'll make it up to you. I'll take you shopping tomorrow, mark wahlberg sex scene />
"Fine," Jess said.

We dropped Jess off at her apartment, and then went back to our place. As soon as we got inside Stacy stuck her tongue down my throat and grabbed my dick through my jeans.

"God I want you inside me," she said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and then reached up under her skirt and peeled off her panties. They were soaking wet.

"You're dripping wet babe," I said.


"You shouldn't have made Jess do that," I said, unbuckling my pants.

"Why not? It was fun."

"Maybe, but it wasn't very nice. She's your friend."

"Whatever," she said, "just fuck me!"

I pulled up her skirt and shoved my cock inside her. She groaned wildly as I pumped in and out.

"Finally, god yes!" she yelled. She wrapped her legs around me and started moaning louder. I could tell she was already starting to cum,

"Oh yeah baby, harder!" she screamed.

I started to fuck her faster and harder. Her breath started heaving celebrities sex scandal and faster, I could tell she was about to cum again.

"Oh my god, baby, oh my god, oh god!" she screamed, gripping the bed with all her might.

As she came, her tight slippery pussy started contracting and I lost it, collapsing on top of her.





0 comments: